White Glove Book Club and Review
OTOH Books is taking ARC Distribution to the next level! Our clients who participate in this white glove service will receive:
- A dedicated Book Club where readers discuss the book as they read. These readers will answer author-provided Book Club questions. Our onboarding process will give you some “best practice” tips for garnering the best results! An invitation to your Book Club will go out to 2.5 Million Readers.
- The potential for the title receive 25-50+ reviews! Please note, we do not require reviews (per FTC rules and regulations) however, the readers in our program have extensive review history and want to review when they receive a free book from our book club. We will let them know where these non-incentivized reviews can be posted.
- A Marketing Ad Copy Packet using quotes from the Book Club responses. These are “sound bites” the author can use on their Website, in the Editorial Review section of their book’s Amazon page, in their Newsletter, and in their Advertising Campaigns.
- A Reader-Driven Social Media Campaign! Each day of your week-long Book Club event, the readers will be given a fun daily task that is geared toward helping you get MORE exposure on your title!
Once you complete our onboarding process, we fully take over and handle everything for you! Within a week of booking, you will receive an email from one of our team members to collect all the necessary documents. We need a response to that onboarding email within one week. Your campaign will begin on the scheduled date. Results will be sent to you at the end of the campaign.
Due to the up-front investment of time required on our end, we cannot offer refunds on this service after 24 hours of booking. Refunds before that will incur a 10% restocking fee.
You may use the calendar to book. Please keep in mind we only offer 1 spot per week per genre.
- Mondays: Contemporary Romance
- Wednesdays: Paranormal Romance
- Fridays: Urban Fantasy
Covers all of the above, at an estimated 30+ hours per campaign.
(Looking for a cheaper option? Try our Review Rocket for $30.)